Part-Time Security Officer - Rose Medical Plaza
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 25716
HSS offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, and more. Additionally, we offer a $250 bonus for eligible candidates*. Join a team that is continuously growing nationwide.
*Current HSS employees and former employees returning to HSS within 12 months are not eligible for this bonus
We're currently seeking Security Officers to join our team at Rose Medical Plaza in Denver, CO. As the Security Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining the security and safety of the hospital, its staffs, patients and visitors. Additionally, you will provide supervision for at-risk patients.
**A variety of shifts are available: full-time, part-time, days, swings, midnights**
Responsibilities of the Security Officer:
- Serve as a visible deterrent to illegal activities on hospital property
- Report potentially dangerous situations
- Monitor high-risk patients within the facility
- Monitor patients by on-site design or through our Security Operations Center
- Prevent patients from falling, or pulling out IV and monitoring lines
Required Qualifications of the Security Officer:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable licenses or certifications
- Strong vision abilities including color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for an entire work shift, move or lift objects up to 80 lbs., help restrain or lift a person
- Denver Guard Card required at time of hire
Preferred Qualifications of the Security Officer:
- Previous work experience with the public in a service setting
Think of a career at HSS as more than just a paycheck. Yes, we offer competitive pay and benefits. But that's not all. We offer paid training with career advancement opportunities as well as promotion considered after six months. We focus on the professional development of our employees because we believe they can make a world of difference.
HSS is a leader in integrated security services and has been serving healthcare, aviation and government facilities for more than 50 years. Today we employ more than 4,000 well trained and highly knowledgeable team members nationwide. By building on a firm foundation of communication, professionalism, relationship management and accountability, we believe HSS Officers set the standard for the security industry.
HSS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Part-Time Security Officer - Rose Medical Plaza
Requisition Number: 20-16857
EEO Employer Verbiage: