Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 24368
This position provides clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources department. This position answers and directs miscellaneous phone calls, creates attestation letters on request, processing and reviewing Personal Action Forms (PAF), creating/processing new hire employee folders, uploading Vision files into ADP, filing and copying of personnel documents, LOA administartion and miscellaneous employee and manager's requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Maintains employee files to include reviewing and filing of employees' documents.
- Sorts all incoming paperwork received from other sites and departments within HSS and files/merges into the appropriate employee folders.
- Reviews and enters personnel changes accurately and quickly in the HRIS.
- Tracks employees' compliance with medical and licensing requirements at the employees' assigned facility.
- Communications with employees, supervisors and managers, and medical providers to insure timely completion of medical requirements.
- Updates labor management system with compliance information in a timely manner.
- Communicates with employees, supervisors and managers regarding information and documentation needed to process attestation letters.
- Reviews former employees' records and makes recommendations for rehire in conjunction with the Human Resources Manager.
- Responds to inquiries via phone or e-mail.
- Regularly communicates with a diverse population of employees and provides accurate information regarding the status of their human resources needs.
- Applies professional judgment, discretion, confidentiality, and integrity to all duties and interactions.
- Copies documents and files when needed.
- Provides administrative support on various department projects upon request.
- May participate on special committees or projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel and ability to learn new computer programs and databases.
- Proficiency with computers, printers, calculators, fax machines, telephones and a variety of other office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a diverse population at all levels within the organization as well as outside parties.
- Demonstrates understanding and sensitivity for the employee's circumstances.
- Provides excellent customer service at all times.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously while continuing to provide quality work.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will spend approximately 75% of the time sitting and will walk or sit 25% of the time; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; occasionally the employee will stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Frequently engages in mental concentration. Environment may be fast paced and stressful.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: HR Coordinator
Requisition Number: 19-18839
EEO Employer Verbiage: