Sr. Talent Development Partner
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 25923
This position enhances the teammate experience and HSS's mission through designing, developing, and implementing programs to identify and develop HSS's current and future Leaders. As a member of the Talent and Culture team, this position is responsible for taking a holistic, programmatic approach to incorporating best practices in Career and Leadership Development as well as Talent Management.
In partnership with the Director of Talent Management & Development, business unit leadership, and HRBP Team, the Sr. Talent Development Partner is responsible for providing thought leadership and a best practice approach to programs as a Center of Excellence representative supporting current and future talent needs through the implementation and sustainment of Talent Management & Development programs across HSS.
This position must build, manage, and leverage relationships to effectively collaborate with and influence stakeholders across the company in an HRBP model and be effective at communicating with Teammates, leaders, and working across departmental lines. This position operates in a strong team-based environment where collaboration is critical for fulfilling the needs of the business, and also relies heavily on individual execution and delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Program Development & Support (25% of time):
Partners with Director, Talent Management & Development and the Talent & Culture Leadership Team to analyze gaps and define a cohesive framework for identifying and developing talent at HSS in alignment with "The HSS Way" and the "Six Words that Define Us".
- Partners with Leaders across HSS to define & sustain a competency model that reflects "Leading the HSS Way".
- Act as a learning and talent development business advisor on effective talent development strategies to achieve business goals.
- Define Leadership Success Profiles to illustrate application of competencies.
- Partner with Director, Talent Management & Development and HRBPs to align a Talent Development Program with competencies and identified gaps.
- Anticipates emerging organizational needs and keeps abreast of best practices
- Proposes programmatic solutions to continually evolve Talent Development and Management practices.
- Assesses and evaluates the impact and effectiveness of programs and implements continual improvements.
Content Development (30% of time):
Leverage appropriate modalities to develop content for Talent Development programs to include Webinar, eLearning, instructor led, Train-the-Trainer, etc.
- Identifies appropriate and scalable modalities for content delivery.
- Develops full content packages for developmental programs to include content, facilitator guide, and participant resources.
- Partners with subject matter experts and vendors as needed to enhance content and increase impact.
- Partners with LMS Analyst to curate content and promote learner engagement.
- Revises, updates, and modifies existing curriculum and programs.
Content Delivery (30% of time):
Serves as the primary Talent Development and Success Skill facilitator for HSS nationally and partners with HRBPs to support facilitation across business units and markets.
- Delivers Talent Development program content across modalities (webinar, instructor-led, podcast, video, etc.).
- Provides Train-the-Trainer support for HRBPs in support of Talent Development programs.
- Facilitates content supporting "Success Skills" and team development such as effective communication, customer service, team development sessions, new leader assimilations, etc.
Coordination & Logistics (15% of time):
Partners with the LMS Analyst to support the use of the LMS as an Enterprise system of record for Talent Development program completion and program schedules. Serves as main point of contact for Talent Development communications, scheduling, and logistics.
- Manages program projects to include stakeholder engagement, communications, and measurement of impact.
- Defines process for and coordinates program logistics to include location, materials, communications, and invitations.
- Plans, produces, updates, and disseminates communication regarding programs.
- Ensures accurate and efficient documentation of programs.
- Partners with third party vendors to coordinate programs as needed.
- Identify system or process improvements that increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Crafts Sr. Leadership briefings on Talent Development programs as requested.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates other training and learning initiatives, as required.
- Becomes certified in new assessments and/or new training workshops as required.
- Provides input to and assists with Talent & Culture initiatives as required.
- Coaches, supports and advises managers on how to achieve performance objectives through learning initiatives.
- Identifies and recommends innovative learning and development strategies to support individual and organizational goals.
- Maintains an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the field and learning technologies.
- Demonstrates flexibility and can effectively manage changes in project scope, timelines and priorities.
- Other duties at the direction of the Talent and Culture Leadership team.
- Bachelors degree in related discipline (Masters degree preferred) plus 5-8 years of related Talent Management & Development experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPLP or SPHR or SHRM-SCP Preferred.
- Emergenetics Certification preferred.
- Ability to become an expert in HSS programs in order to effectively present various training courses and adapt them, as needed.
- Excellent presentation and platform skills and up to date knowledge of contemporary training modalities.
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Executive presence and ability to present to C-Suite audience.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities and influence without formal authority while exercising tact and flexibility.
- Ability to identify and analyze problems, exercise independent judgment, resourcefully innovate, recommend and lead effective courses of action.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, coordinate, implement and manage complex or multiple projects and tasks in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Ability to evaluate skills, identify development opportunities and provide effective coaching.
- Clear understanding of adult learning theory, instructional design, and principles of effective communication.
- Proficient in leveraging a Learning Management System to curate content and track program completion.
- Highly proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficiency in learning design tools (Storyline and Adobe In-Design) desirable.
- Basic analytical skills that allows for general data gathering and reporting on findings.
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet HSS driving requirements.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is a full-time position. Work hours will vary depending on client schedules, project deadlines, and the needs of the company. Workweeks may exceed 40 hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Environment may be fast paced and stressful. Approximately 30% - 50% travel local and domestic overnight travel may be required and may include one or more of the following: Day and/or Overnight, by plane and/or car.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will spend approximately 75% of the time sitting and will walk or sit 25% of the time; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; occasionally the employee will stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Frequently engages in mental concentration, analysis, and formulation. Able to drive a vehicle.
HSS job descriptions are meant as summarization's only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Talent Development Partner
Requisition Number: 20-17157
EEO Employer Verbiage: