Training Compliance Coordinator - Denver, CO
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 25778
This position facilitates data collection and reporting for training records to ensure compliance with the requirements of various regulatory agencies, contract requirements, and HSS policies to optimize the teammate experience. As a member of the Talent and Culture team, this position is responsible for supporting the processes and procedures to maintain training records. This position will ensure data integrity and support business units to proactively monitor their training compliance through reporting leveraging the LMS.
In partnership with the LMS Analyst, the Training Compliance Coordinator is responsible for providing logistical support for the proactive planning of required training and certifications through capacity and utilization management as well as course scheduling and attendance tracking. This position is expected to provide reporting and insights for continuous improvement.
This position must have a strong customer service orientation and be effective at communicating with employees, leaders, and working across departmental lines. The successful candidate for this role will utilize a high level of attention to detail and written communication skills, under moderate direction. This position operates in a strong team-based environment where collaboration is critical for fulfilling the needs of the business, and also relies heavily on individual execution and delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting & Analytics (20% of time):
- Partners with stakeholders to provide proactive standard and custom reporting on compliance related training to stakeholders across the business.
- Designs, delivers, and automates reports (when possible), provides troubleshooting guidance, and documents reporting standards and practices for the LMS.
- Partners with LMS Analyst to maximize system effectiveness and ensure compliance with documented standards.
- Prepares presentations and reports as needed.
Trainer Support & Administration (50% of time):
- Partners with the Dir, Talent Management & Development and LMS Analyst to support the use of the LMS as an Enterprise system of record for Learning completion and training schedules.
- Serves as main point of contact for training scheduling, tracking, and troubleshooting compliance related LMS challenges.
- Facilitates posting compliance and tactical training schedules.
- Works with stakeholders to ensure compliance by administering various schedules, paperwork, and communications.
- Identifies system or process improvements that increase efficiency, effectiveness, & compliance.
- Establishes procedures, standards, and expectations for planning and tracking of compliance training.
- Enters Training Data as needed.
Process Documentation (20% of time):
- Defines, documents, communicates, and continuously improves compliance and tactical training processes to maximize the teammate experience and ensure compliance with client and regulatory requirements.
- Uses standard techniques to elicit and document business requirements; effectively identifies process inefficiencies; and makes recommendations for modifications.
- Identifies, documents, and implements ongoing process improvements in line with business requirements.
- Conducts and documents periodic audits of files and data against changing requirements or workflows.
- Educates Talent & Culture Team and stakeholders across the business on processes and best practices.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates flexibility and can effectively manage changes in project scope, timelines and priorities.
- Other duties at the direction of the Talent and Culture Leadership team.
- Associate degree in related field plus two years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience leveraging Enterprise systems to meet the reporting needs of the business.
- Experience working in LMS or HRIS preferred.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel to include Pivot Tables, Data Cleaning, & VLookup.
- High degree of customer service orientation, initiative and timeliness in delivering work output.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Proven track record prioritizing and managing multiple stakeholders and tasks in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, to include Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word.
- Ability to influence and work across all levels of an organization.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is a full-time position. Work hours will vary depending on client schedules, project deadlines, and the needs of the company. Workweeks may exceed 40 hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Environment may be fast paced and stressful. Approximately 5% travel local and domestic overnight travel may be required and may include one or more of the following: Day and/or Overnight, by plane and/or car.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will spend approximately 75% of the time sitting and will walk or sit 25% of the time; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; occasionally the employee will stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Frequently engages in mental concentration, analysis, and formulation. Able to drive a vehicle.
HSS job descriptions are meant as summarization's only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Training Compliance Coordinator - Denver, CO
Requisition Number: 20-16968
EEO Employer Verbiage: