Technical Support Analyst - Denver Corporate Office
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 25619
Maintains and supports user-facing information technology (IT) systems, hardware, networks, and applications to ensure resource availability for staff and customers in support of business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintains and supports user-facing systems, hardware, networks, and applications.
- Configures, maintains, and troubleshoots issues for desktop computers, laptops, tablets, printers, desk phones, mobile devices, and software.
- Contributes to the planning, design, selection, testing, training, and/or implementation of information technology solutions.
- Manages IT tasks and projects as assigned.
- Follows protocols, policies, and procedures on system maintenance.
- Provides end user and system support and escalates when necessary.
- Responds to system outages and performs routine maintenance activities and hardware and/or software installs and upgrades.
- Manages IT inventory including provisioning, distribution, and maintenance.
- Provides basic training for end-users on software including (but not limited to) Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Supports remote sites by shipping and receiving hardware and software as needed.
- Participates in the rotating on-call schedule for evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed to support HSS operations.
- Travels to remote sites in support of implementation, testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Is aware of and enforces standards and information security, including HIPAA and PCI privacy and security rules.
- Expands IT knowledge base through department training sessions, joint and group projects, independent research, and other available methods.
- Stays abreast of advances in technology.
- Other duties and assignments as required.
- Associate's Degree, preferably in Information Technology or a related field, plus 1-3 years of experience in system/network maintenance or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting technologies including, but not limited to, Windows Server, Active Directory, virtualized environments, Exchange, and system interfaces.
- Introductory knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Information Technology field with the desire to further knowledge.
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to make timely and sound decisions in both routine and complex situations.
- Ability to adapt and change based on external circumstances.
- Ability to work with and interact with executives, company officers, managers, employees, applicants, clients, prospective clients, sales representatives, vendors, and guests.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service across different divisions.
- Ability to work with high degree of independent judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Ability to manage a body of work without supervision.
- Ability to meet HSS's driving requirements and maintain a valid driver's license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is a full-time position. Work hours will vary depending on project deadlines and the needs of the company. Workweeks may exceed 40 hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Environment may be fast-paced and stressful. Approximately 20% local and domestic overnight travel is required and may include one or more of the following: day and/or overnight, by plane and/or car.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will spend approximately 75% of the time sitting and will walk or sit 25% of the time; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; occasionally the employee will stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Frequently engages in mental concentration, analysis, and formulation. Able to drive a vehicle.
HSS job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Support Analyst - Denver Corporate Office
Requisition Number: 20-16788
EEO Employer Verbiage: