HR Shared Services / Teammate Services Representative
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 25339
Under general supervision, the Teammate Services Representative delivers first line teammate support on various HR subject matters. The individual responds to teammate inquiries and leadership requests, identifies issues and escalates as appropriate. The Teammate Services Representative provides technical, transactional, communication and systems support to all HSS Teammates, HR Business Partners and Centers of Excellence. The Teammate Services Representative monitors the Teammate Services email inbox, answers phone calls and as needed distributes action items to team members while providing accurate, reliable and timely response to internal and external customers. This position is responsible for performing the duties with minimal supervision and instruction and a high degree of accuracy with superior customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling and coordination of all aspects of the employee life-cycle such as hiring, terminations, pay changes and transfers
- Addressing a wide range of teammate questions in a timely and complete manner
- Ability to provide guidance on multi-state laws, regulatory requirements and compliance rules
- Process changes to health benefits, retirement and tuition
- Processes transactional and operational data activities
- Respond to and resolve inbound calls, emails and walk ins from teammates and external customers
- Administers HR policies and procedures that cover multiple HR areas
- Maintains confidentiality of department and associate information according to established practices
- Ability to organize and priorities workload
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Adhering to metrics and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) where applicable
- Performs other duties and tasks, as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 2-4 years related experience or training required
- 2 years customer service experience
- Solid understanding of MS Windows products
- Possesses strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work well across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with peers, management, teammates and vendors
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to details
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is a full-time position. Work hours will vary depending on client schedules, project deadlines, and the needs of the company. Workweeks may exceed 40 hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Environment may be fast paced and stressful.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will spend approximately 75% of the time sitting and will walk or sit 25% of the time; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; occasionally the employee will stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Frequently engages in mental concentration, analysis, and formulation.
HSS job descriptions are meant as summarization's only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: HR Shared Services / Teammate Services Representative
Requisition Number: 19-19593
EEO Employer Verbiage: