Full-Time Project Manager - Security Systems Integration - Denver CO
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 24135
Under the direction of the Operations Manager for HSS Security Systems Integration, the Project Manager provides operational support, value-added services, management, and direction for HSS Security Systems Integration accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Supervises Security Installation Technicians and assists with areas of responsibility as needed
- Coordinates resources and schedules with customers to ensure timely and adequate response to new installations and service requests
- With Team Leaders, plans security installations by surveying and evaluating location; identifying alarm installation requirements; laying-out equipment and wiring plan
- Ensures completion of technical and administrative documentation on work completed
- Prepares and manages CAD design services and basic design needs for projects managed
- Analyzes department effectiveness and productivity and makes recommendations and/or changes as appropriate
- Assists with security system / equipment programming, installation, testing, and maintenance to foster the HSS culture of learning.
- Mentors and trains technicians and team leaders on company policies, practices and regulations
- Assists sales team with identifying proper company equipment on future jobs
- Analyzes department effectiveness, productivity, and profitability and makes recommendations and/or changes as appropriate.
- Coordinates and assists with various security division training endeavors as needed
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Works and interacts with current and prospective employees, current and prospective clients, sales representatives, vendors, guests, and visitors
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continually fosters HSS Core Values to all
- Writes letters of recognition and thank you notes for successful or positive situations involving HSS and its staff
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a short period of time
- Works with fleet manager to coordinate the assignment, repair, and maintenance of field vehicles
- Conducts staff meetings
- Maintains a positive working relationship with facility management personnel, local public safety agencies, and HSS colleagues
- Provides other duties at the direction of or in the absence of the Director of Electronic Security
- Bachelor degree in Electronics or related field preferred
- Minimum five -- seven years experience with installation of intrusion alarm, CCTV & access control systems and with Voice, Data & Video networks required
- Denver 3B Supervisors License within 90 days of promotion/hire
- Current and valid driver license and ability to meet the company's driving requirements
- Expert knowledge of security equipment and systems at the senior level
- General knowledge of electronics, components, construction, and local building and life safety codes
- Proficiency with office computers and XP Office Suite, Excel, Project Management software
- Factory certifications in some type of low voltage security equipment / systems
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, client leadership, and entry-level personnel
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conceptual and critical thinking skills and the ability to present ideas in a clear and compelling manner with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to independently interpret and promote corporate policy and procedures
- Proven ability to work as part of a high performance team
- Ability to use independent judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
- Must demonstrate a strong customer service aptitude and sincere willingness to serve and do right by the customer.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this position, individual may be required to stand and walk for extended periods using handheld equipment and power tools and wearing personal protective equipment in a healthcare environment. May also spend time walking, standing, and touring medical and other facilities. May lift and carry up to 200lbs (may request assistance). May encounter frequent climbing of stairs and ladders. Will use normal range of vision, hearing, and speaking. Frequently engages in mental concentration, analysis and formulation. While visiting client locations, individual may occasionally be exposed to changes in temperatures, humidity, chemicals, bodily fluids, and other conditions commonly found in medical and other environments. Individual will often be required to physically climb, bend, crouch, squat, crawl, kneel, balance, reach, and twist to accomplish duties.
HSS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Full-Time Project Manager - Security Systems Integration - Denver CO
Requisition Number: 19-18640
EEO Employer Verbiage: