TQM Operations Manager
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 24039
The TQM Manager will be responsible for all phases of the TQM (Total Queue Management) operation as directed by the Director of Operations in partnership with Terminal Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Interfaces with clients to meet their operational needs and maintains contract compliance
- Provides overall supervision of teammates to include development, coaching and mentoring
- Implements and manages all activities in support of the TQM program.
- Conducts off-hours inspections and on-call responsibilities
- Manages master schedule to include the daily scheduling of assigned security personnel to minimize overtime
- Provides employee involvement/security awareness educational programs and training.
- Manages invoicing processing.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the service level and effectiveness of the program by analyzing department functions and making appropriate changes.
- Reviews reports and situations for potential negative impact.
- Attends management meetings with client and various site stakeholders.
- Fills the role of TQM Lead or TQM Associate in emergent situations.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be Twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
- US citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree in preferably in the areas of Aviation Management, Security Management, Law Enforcement or closely related field plus 3 to 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Prefer a thorough understanding of the TQM operations requirements of each TQM post.
- Certification through The American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) Airport Certified Employee (ACE) designation for Security is preferred or designation within two years of the contract start date.
- Excellent customer service skills, strong verbal skills as well as a high attention to detail as this position deals directly with all levels.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to meet HSS driving standards.
- Ability to work and interact with a variety of people including, but not limited to HSS teammates, client employees, visitors, and the general public.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English language proficiently.
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence.
- Proficient in basic computer skills such as MS Word, Excel and email with the ability to learn other programs such as security incident management software and/or client specific software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS
This is a full-time position. Work hours may vary depending on project deadlines, and the needs of the company. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Environment may be fast paced and stressful.
While performing this job, individual will walk, stand, sit, observe and drive for extended periods of time in various weather conditions; run, climb stairs, and carry fire extinguishers or other emergency equipment; help restrain or lift a person; occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds; frequently required to use hands, handle or feel objects or controls, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear; specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus; self-motivation and ability to work independent of immediate supervision. Able to drive a vehicle.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: TQM Operations Manager
Requisition Number: 19-18560
EEO Employer Verbiage: