Full-Time Nights Mental Health Worker - Denver Metro
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 16598
HSS is currently looking for Night shift Mental Health Workers to serve our posts at major healthcare facilities. Our Mental Health Workersare responsible for monitoring patients that are deemed by hospital staff to be a danger to themselves or others, may be a fall risk, or are confused.
Depending on a teammate's status of full-time or part-time, HSS offers medical, dental and vision benefits plus paid time off, 401k, life insurance, referral bonuses and a terrific employee discount program.
Shift: flexible schedule with hours of 7pm-7am / Full time & Part time available
Required Qualifications of the Mental Health Worker:
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Sociology or related field, or extensive appropriate experience with the mentally ill
- Current valid Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CP/BLS) Certification
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable licenses or certifications
- Ability to work on-call and travel to any facility in metro Denver
- Denver Guard Card required at time of hire
Desired Qualification of the Mental Health Worker:
- Previous work experience with the public in a service setting
HSS is a leader in integrated security services and has been serving healthcare, aviation and government facilities for more than 50 years. Today we employ more than 4,000 well trained and highly knowledgeable team members nationwide.By building on a firm foundation of communication, professionalism, relationship management and accountability, we believe HSS Officers set the standard for the security industry.
More information about joining our team can be found by visiting hss-us.com/careers.
HSS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Full-Time Nights Mental Health Worker - Denver Metro
Requisition Number: 18-17894
EEO Employer Verbiage: