Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 25867
Position supports all aspects of the Technology Division of HSS, Inc. The Administrative Support is a vital part of the day to day operations. This position is required to have experience with data entry, excellent customer service skills, and offers clerical support to the Operations team. Must be able to multi-task and problem solve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data entry and customer service for TMA, Vision and NetSuite databases /customers to support Division
- Processing service reports for scheduled and demand repair service requests.
- Posting of completed preventive maintenance test work and demand service repair reports.
- Maintaining/updating database for repair information, equipment for customers, inventory, and processing of parts invoicing (matching to service reports).
- Processing of service facility and customer binders.
- Processing weekly and monthly customer billing and reports
- Follow up on collection of past due customer invoices
- Answering phones and handling customer service issues daily.
- Word processing and typing of correspondence, proposals, reports, and spreadsheets, as required.
- Assists in operational support to maintain division marketing/mailing lists and produce mailings list as required.
- Entry of time records into Vision.
- Processes credit card statements & expense/mileage reports
- Prepares new employee orientation packets, Shirt orders, Business cards
- Processing of all supply orders, including administrative, shop, labels, and forms for Biomed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Stays abreast of changes in technology and actively works to gain more knowledge and experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years in administrative office environment working with executive management level staff and customer service and administrative clerical responsibilities
- Good organizational skills and ability to work with general supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of employees as well as customers both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with computers to include MS Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to learn new software
- Ability to perform general arithmetic
- Ability to perform duties with a reasonable level of judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this position, individual may be required to stand and walk for extended periods of time working with various medical and repair equipment and wearing personal protective equipment in a health care or medical environment. Will use normal range of vision, hearing, and speaking. May be required to push, or pull up to 55lbs. Individual may occasionally be exposed to changes in temperatures, humidity, electrical equipment, bodily fluids, pathogens, loud noise, fumes/odors, toxic or flammable chemicals and materials, and other conditions commonly found in medical environments. Individual will often be required to physically climb, bend, crouch, squat, crawl, kneel, balance, reach, and twist to accomplish duties.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Professional
Requisition Number: 20-17091
EEO Employer Verbiage: