Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 25428
This position supports key Benefits, Workers Compensation and Compensation processes and programs. As a member of the Talent and Culture team, this position ensures that programs to assist our teammates are running smoothly while continuously supporting this workgroup.
This position must have a strong customer service orientation and be effective at communicating with teammates, leaders and working across departmental lines. The successful candidate for this role will utilize attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills, be highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their workload while prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This position operates in a strong team-based environment where collaboration is critical for fulfilling the needs of the business, but also relies on individual execution and delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Program Administration (65% of time):
Supports timely and accurate administration of key Total Rewards programs that support a strong teammate culture, provide data and insights and minimize risk to the company. Provides outstanding follow-up and service to teammates. Works with vendors and other stakeholders to resolve issues in a thorough and timely manner. Duties may include:
- Workers Compensation claims
- General clerical work such as data entry utilizing various systems which support the Benefits, Workers Compensation and Compensation functions, copying, answering phones and filing
- Schedule meetings/conference calls
- Generate and distribute reports
- HSS Rewards
Communication and Document Preparation (20% of time):
Responsible for documenting key processes across the areas of benefits, workers compensation, and compensation including dependencies and handoffs. Assists with the creation of safety and benefit messages and forms. Prepares calendar of key internal communication events, edits and distributes messages through a variety of formats.
Project Coordination (10% of time):
Participates in cross-functional projects to build teammate experience and ensure compliance with organization and regulatory requirements.
Training (5% of time):
Creates and updates training presentations and handouts.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates flexibility and can effectively manage changes in project scope, timelines and priorities.
- Other duties at the direction of the Total Rewards & Labor Relations team.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, communications, business administration, or related field plus three to five years of administrative support experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working within a centralized and decentralized organization.
- High degree of customer service orientation, initiative and timeliness in delivering work output.
- Expert level skills in Word and Outlook.
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use sound judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to use high levels of discretion and confidentiality.
- Proven track record of prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience supporting a human resources team preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is a full-time position. Work hours will vary depending the needs of the company. Occasional evening work may be required as job duties demand. Environment may be fast paced and stressful.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will spend approximately 75% of the time sitting and will walk or sit 25% of the time; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; occasionally the employee will stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Frequently engages in mental concentration, analysis, and formulation.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Benefits Coordinator
Requisition Number: 20-16556
EEO Employer Verbiage: