Technical Support Analyst
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 23765
Provides Tier I / II technical support for end-users of IT equipment and services. Troubleshoots hardware/software issues, including, but not limited to: Desktops, laptops, printers, Office 365 accounts, mobile devices. Provides basic end-user training. Occasional travel. Support on-call rotation as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Configures, maintains, and troubleshoots issues for desktop computers, laptops, tablets, printers, desk phones, mobile devices and software.
- Assists in maintaining a secure network environment.
- Manages inventory of mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.) including purchasing, provisioning, maintenance, inventory and carrier plan management.
- Manages distribution and configuration of hardware, software, and printers including filing purchase requests for items as needed.
- Manages IT tasks and projects as assigned.
- Develops and maintains Technical documentation on HSS systems, processes and networks.
- Provides basic training for end-users on software including (but not limited to) Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Skype for Business.
- Supports remote sites by shipping and receiving hardware and software as needed.
- Rotates night/weekend on-call support rotation.
- Other IT related tasks as assigned.
- Associate's Degree preferred and/or the equivalent of education and experience in a related technology.
- 1-2 years of desktop support and/or computer repair experience preferred.
- Technical certifications preferred (CompTIA, ITIL, HDI, Microsoft etc).
- Troubleshooting of Windows issues including diagnosing driver issues and Windows installation processes preferred.
- Proficient with troubleshooting mobile devices (iOS and Android) preferred.
- Active Directory management and group policy experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Outlook email client
- MS Office 365 Administration preferred.
- MS Office Product knowledge.
- Above average troubleshooting abilities.
- Prefer experience in the following areas:
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, site leadership, and entry-level personnel.
- Strong customer service/communication abilities (written and phone).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with all levels and keep relevant stakeholders updated
- Ability to meet requirements to obtain and maintain security access at client locations as requested.
- Ability to perform duties while maintaining a high degree of judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Ability to meet HSS's driving requirements and maintain a valid driver's license
- Software troubleshooting.
- Radio dispatch deployment/configuration/troubleshooting.
- Setting up/imaging new office equipment including printers, monitors and docking stations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is a full-time position. Work hours will vary depending on project deadlines and the needs of the company. Workweeks may exceed 40 hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Environment may be fast paced and stressful. Approximately 20% local and domestic overnight travel is required and may include one or more of the following: Day and/or Overnight, by plane and/or car.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will spend approximately 75% of the time sitting and will walk or sit 25% of the time; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; occasionally the employee will stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Frequently engages in mental concentration, analysis, and formulation. Able to drive a vehicle.
HSS job descriptions are meant as summarization's only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Support Analyst
Requisition Number: 19-18338
EEO Employer Verbiage: