Contract Manager - South Denver
Location: Littleton, Colorado US
Job Number: 24056
Overseeing the management of service contracts for select locations. Understanding how service contracts directly impact the daily operations of our customer. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage service contracts through analysis ensuring that the customer is getting the correct service for their product. The position is responsible for managing the effectiveness and performance of their respective areas. Works with a high degree of autonomy and provides a high level of customer service. Teach and mentor less experienced managers with a focus on growing their ability and knowledge.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Assists in accounting-related issues (budget, monthly spend etc.) for both internal and external customers.
- Attends various corporate-required regular meetings and participates in various committees as requested by the business unit manager or customer.
- Track and maintain contract renewal, budgetary and maintenance records.
- Works with equipment end of life, capital budgeting, replacement and standardization.
- Maintains direct customer contact through meetings, phone calls, and emails in order to foster excellent customer relations.
- Interfaces with service providers and customers frequently to resolve technical or financial issues.
- Assigns activities for service providers and verifies the completion of critical activities.
- Creates monthly reports as needed by customers.
- Provides customer support of non-PM and non-repair issues such as following up on customer questions, attending meetings, and research issues.
- Accurately documents and keeps detailed records of all work-related activities.
- Become a member of an elite team of equipment analysists. Analyzing the customers needs and working with vendors to create a safer environment for patients.
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stays up to date on medical equipment technology
- Pursues and develops new business opportunities
- Provides input for marketing and sales development
- Responsible for the reporting of data for defined areas
- Assists SAVeR/SAVeR PLUS Manager I with business bookings
- Associates Degree or Military equivalent required
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of associated experience or equivalent required
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations pertaining to equipment, industry standards, codes and procedures regarding safety and HIPAA
- Leadership, Communications, Customer Satisfaction Training preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn customer data management systems proficiently and operate without assistance
- Ability to perform general arithmetic
- Ability to make complex decisions and to perform with high degree of independent judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
- Advanced organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with computers to include MS Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to learn new software
- Must have a valid driver's license and able to meet HSS driving requirements
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this position, individual may be required to stand and walk for extended periods of time working and wearing personal protective equipment in a health care or medical environment. The ability to lift 45lbs without assistance, work in confined spaces, and at heights or on ladders is required. Will use normal range of vision, hearing, and speaking. May be required to push, or pull up to 400 lbs. (may request assistance). Individual may occasionally be exposed to changes in temperatures, humidity, electrical equipment, bodily fluids, pathogens, loud noise, fumes/odors, toxic or flammable chemicals and materials, and other conditions commonly found in medical environments. Individual will be required to physically climb, bend, crouch, squat, crawl, kneel, balance, reach, and twist to accomplish duties.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Littleton, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Contract Manager - South Denver
Requisition Number: 19-18570
EEO Employer Verbiage: